Under the cut 78 photos
1. History and Archives Institute of State Humanitarian University (formerly Printing House)
2. Ensemble Tretyakov Passage
3. Seating yard
4. Vetoshny alley. Left — the building of GUM
5. Chapel of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin in Stoleshnikov
7. The Tretyakov Gallery
8. Small Tolmachevsky alley. Temple of St. Nicholas in Tolmachi
9. Kadashevskaya embankment
10. Petrovka Street. Right Vysokopetrovsky Monastery Gate Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin and the House Naryshkins
12. Square at Theater Square (fountains at the Bolshoi Theater) and the building of the hotel "Moscow"
13. Old Basmannaja street. Temple Martyr Nikita in Old Basman settlement
14. Area Three Stations
15. Hotel "National" on Hunter’s Series
16. New Stage of the Bolshoi Theatre (left) and his own administrative body (right). The very large theater right
18. Street Ilyinka. The building of the Chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation
20. Neglinaya Street. Left — Shopping center Sanduny baths. Right at light visible part of the building of the Federal Tax Service of Russia
21. Boshoy Cherkassky Lane. The building of the Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation
22. Russian flag on the building of the Central Election Commission
23. Street Ilyinka
25. Old Arbat Street
26. Large Afanasievskiy per
27. Krivoarbatsky lane
29. "House-egg" on the street Mashkov
30. Business centers on Yakimanskaya Obvodny channel
31. Residential complex "Copernicus" by Big Yakimanka
32. Third lane Golutvinsky
33. Left — the business center "Golutvinsky" on the right — office center "Golutvinsky yard"
34. Street Baltchug
35. Sofia quay. Residence of the British Ambassador
37. Gogol Boulevard
38. Gogol Boulevard
39. Gogol Boulevard
40. Tver Boulevard
41. Monument "To commemorate the 300th anniversary of the Russian Navy." Sculptor Zurab Tsereteli
42. Cannon Street. The hotel "Savoy"
43. Big Glade Street. Church of St. Gregory, Bishop of Neokesariysky in Derbitsah
44. Beavers Lane. Left — the building of the theater Et Cetera
46. Stoleshnikov lane
47. Stoleshnikov lane
48. A former apartment building Insurance Company "Russia" and the monument to Vladimir Shukhov on Sretensky Boulevard
49. Petrovsky Boulevard
50. Petrovsky Boulevard. Former family home of Ecumenical Patriarch’s monastery
51. Petrovsky Boulevard
52. Petrovka Street
53. Petrovka Street. Marriott Royal Aurora Hotel
54. Petrovka Street. The building of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation
55. Dmitrov lane
56. Petrovka Street. Left — the store "Petrovsky Passage"
57. Street Baltchug. The building of the Moscow Main Territorial Department of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
58. Kuznetsk Bridge Street. Head Office of the Bank of Moscow
59. Kuznetsk Bridge Street
60. Residential complex in the alley Butikovskiy
tavnyi alley. Old Believer Church of St. Nicholas
62. Residential complex "House on Mosfilm"
64. The complex of buildings of the Business Center "Moscow City"
65. Cultural-entertainment complex "Izmailovo Kremlin"
66. Inside the Kremlin. Palace of the Russian meal
67. Fountain at the Theatre Square in front of the theater. In the background — the hotel "Metropol"
68. Pedestrian bridge them. Bohdan Khmelnytsky
69. Novodevichy Convent
70. The area of Europe and the Kiev railway station. In the background — the skyscrapers of "Moscow City"
71. "Stalin" high-rise apartment building on the waterfront Tinkers
72. Kremlin. The Grand Kremlin Palace
73. The Cathedral of Christ the Savior and the Patriarchal bridge over the Moscow River
74. Kutuzov Avenue. Hotel "Ukraine" (now officially called the Radisson Royal)
75. Paveleckaia area. Left — the building Paveletskaya. Right — the business center "Paveletskaya Plaza"
76. Pushkin Pedestrian Bridge (formerly St. Andrew’s railway bridge)
77. Tverskaya Square. In the background — Moscow Mayor’s Office and the monument to Yury Dolgoruky
78. Theater Square. Grand Theatre