The report’s author — Alexander (Russos) Popov
A small photo of Tepliy-2. The biggest news — already in full swing excavation of the central hall.
1. Bunker overpass. Trolley laden with rock, rises up and sent to the dump.
2. There it is, the CEP, overturned, and the rock poured into the hopper bottom.
3. The remains of rock scraping just such a device.
4. But it’s time down. We go down.
5. In many faces are hard at work in full. In the photo work bore hole under the explosives. This is the 6-lead tunneling BSA toward the station Fonvizinskaya. Drilling rig in the hands of the working Ram commonly called because of its shape.
6. Pairing two different diameters. In order for concrete collar closed both the tunnel, in this place is broadening, which will then be filled with concrete. By the way, in the photo you can see a rare breed of Moscow — a small layer of blue clay.
7. Mining method in its purest form.
8. Because of the geology here is applied tunnel 5.6 meters in diameter on a circular cross section. Flat tray that is much easier to use, is used in the best conditions.
9. Electric locomotive.
11. The edge of tunnels and metal camera.
12. This penetration of the central hall!
13. Ready until quite a bit.
14. Installation of shaped tubing for canted jumpers.
15. Preparation of the seat on a column for shaped tubing.
16. Part of the new excavator with replaceable working bodies for the development of the breed in the central hall.
Earlier this on CBS: