The Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation and the non-commercial partnership "Promoting the use and navigation technology" state signed a contract for the emergency response system in case of accidents, "ERA-GLONASS" in 2013.
The contract is worth 1.69 billion rubles. NP "GLONASS" is the sole executor of the creation of "ERA-GLONASS" and under the state contract in 2013 during the creation of "ERA-GLONASS", the following work: creates three navigation and information center (SIC) level 2 (Stavropol Khabarovsk, Yekaterinburg) and 59 regional switching centers (RCC), the preparation of navigation and information platform, the system provides an interface "ERA-GLONASS" with the emergency services in the pilot areas, the national standards are being finalized on the system "ERA-GLONASS", conducted by an experienced operation of the system "ERA-GLONASS" in its entirety as part of a SIC level 1, 7 SIC level 2 and 72 CGS.
At this point, according to the terms of the contract are:
- prepared a draft technical design of the system "ERA-GLONASS"
- created two SIC in Moscow and St. Petersburg,
- create a single CGS Kursk,
- the acquired equipment to be placed in three SIC level 2 (Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Ufa), and 12 CGS (Astrakhan, Vladimir, Volgograd, Voronezh, Kazan, Nizhny Novgorod, Ryazan, Samara, Smolensk, Tambov, Tver, Elista )
- developed models of terminals "ERA-GLONASS"
- generated proposals for a regulatory framework necessary to run the system.
As a result of NP "GLONASS" contest main contractors to build telecom infrastructure systems will be of "Envision Group" and "Tehnoserv A / C".