In the "NPP" Elemer "is developed and put into production a portable pressure calibrator Elemer-PKD-160. This product is designed to play and pressure measurement of electrical signals and DC current signals of pressure transducers reference PDE-010.
Distinctive features of Elemer-PKD-160 are:
- minimizing the necessary operations and loads on the verification officer at a comparable affordable price calibrator;
- No mechanical pressure generating source (pump, press): The pressure is created by using the controls on the front panel, refillable compressed air cylinder or compressor;
- in addition to the playing source of pressure, the unit has a built-in multi-gauge-measuring device, a power supply 24/36 V for 4-PD subjects, while the calibrator is not a complicated set of (complex) of equipment and requires no additional assembly operations, the unit is ready at any time to work, has a durable metal housing, or can be embedded in a hard carrying case, protected against dust and moisture;
- Pressure Calibrator Elemer-PKD-160 can play back pressure up to 16 MPa, which is unattainable option for portable pneumatic pumps.
- reproduction and measurement of pressure — 1 or 2 channels;
- measurement of electrical signals DC current — 4 galvanically isolated channels with power 24/36 V;
- Play electrical signals DC current — 1 electrically isolated from the power supply channel 24/36 V;
- relay testing — 2 channels;
- Automatic comparison of readings with a standard error of calculation and test equipment;
- archiving results with the possibility to carry USB-flash carrier;
- Calibration data transfer to a PC via USB-port;
- external software "ARM (workstation) PKD-160";
- the creation and printing of protocol verification.
The composition of the calibrator:
- Portable Pressure Calibrator (Elemer-PKD-160);
- reference pressure modules (PDE-010 (I));
- combs for connecting test equipment and choke flanges, desktop unit;
- jumper cables, hoses, fittings transition;
- additional external sources of pressure;
- personal computer (PC) software (software).