April 22, 2011, in the waters of the shipbuilding firm "Almaz" operation took place on the descent of the water of the new ship of the project 10412 (serial number 044), built for the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
In the previous three days, experts SF "Diamond" carried out the ship’s shifting PD-423 to the docking position to the boathouse, rolling out a new ship on the wall and seaming it in a floating dock, moving back to the pit release and, finally, just walk down to the water.
Currently, the ship put out floating dock and moored at the quay wall of the plant, where it will undergo further its completion.
The project boundary patrol boats 10412 developed by the Central Marine Design Bureau "Almaz".
* Full displacement — 375 tons;
* Length — 49.5 m,
* Overall width — 9.2 m,
* Height amidships — 4.63 m,
* Draught at full displacement — 2.5 m,
* Maximum speed — 30 knots,
* Cruising range of economic speed 12-13 knots with the greatest reserve fuel — 2200 miles,
* Crew — 40 people
* Autonomy of the ship on food reserve and fresh water — 10 days.