Petersburg factory Hyundai has released 200000th car

St. Petersburg plant, "Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Rus" on April 10 released the 200000th car. According to the company, the rapid pace of development of the production capacity has allowed to achieve such impressive results six months after the assembly of the first 100,000 cars.

Recall, the official opening of the plant, "Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Rus" was held September 21, 2010, and mass production of cars began Jan. 17, 2011. The first stood on the conveyor sedan Hyundai Solaris, and in May, to add to it this hatchback model. Due to the high demand for the car in record time at the St. Petersburg plant Hyundai launched a second and then a third shift, which increased the production capacity of the company was originally established with 150 to 200 thousand cars a year. In addition, in mid-August lineup, "Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Rus" joins the new Kia Rio sedan. Since January of this year, the company also produces hatchback Rio New.

In 2011, the St. Petersburg plant produced 138,987 Hyundai vehicles, of which 85% — cars Hyundai Solaris, the remaining 15% — Kia Rio New. However, about 10% of the issued in St. Petersburg Car Hyundai and Kia have been put for export in neighboring countries.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: