Russia increases the momentum in the market for auto parts! Exports increased 6 times ..

At this time in the 3rd quarter of 2011 was exported from the Russian part of the steering wheels, steering columns and steering gear housings (HS code 8708948009) in excess of $ 4 million, which exceeds the amount of the same period last year by 6 times. And once again Ukrainian consumers put a new record growth Autocomponent purchases made in Russia, capturing 62.3% of the export flow of Russian spare parts. I wonder where it was sent to the remaining 37.7% of exported auto parts?

Report has been prepared based on the quarterly newsletter "The growing markets of exports and imports. Automotive components. "

* Analysis of the import and export of Russian made, excluding trade with the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Kazakhstan

Like this post? Please share to your friends: