Nevsky Shipyard (Nevsky Shipyard) has implemented a bookmark sixth multipurpose dry cargo vessel with deadweight of 7150 tons of the project RSD49 (yard number 406). Customer series of 10 bulk carriers of this project — JSC "North-Western Shipping Company." RSD49 project designed by the Marine Engineering Bureau. Characteristics of the vessel project RSD49:
- DWT at a characteristic for VDSK draft of 3.60 m in the river — about 4520 m,
- maximum deadweight in the sea at draft 4.70 m — 7150 m,
- length — 139.95 m,
- overall width — 16.70 m,
- width without fenders — 16.50 m,
- depth — 6.00 m,
- capacity of 10,920 cubic meters of cargo holds. m
- Speed — 11.5 knots,
- cruising in the sea — 20 days
- Crew — 10 people, places — 12.
The lead ship of the project RSD49 (yard number 401) was laid down on 14.12.10. The descent took place on 20.05.12.
The second ship of the project RSD49 (yard number 402) was laid down on 20.04.11.
The third vessel of RSD49 (yard number 403) was laid down on 15.08.11.
The fourth vessel of RSD49 (yard number 404) was laid down on 24.10.11.
The fifth vessel of RSD49 (yard number 405) was laid down on 20.12.11.
The sixth ship of the project RSD49 (yard number 406) was laid 18.05.12.