Svetlogorsk-Baltic resort of Russia

Photo source:svetlogorsk.info

Svetlogorsk — A resort town in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation. Located on the shores of the Baltic Sea.
Population — 11.1 thousand people (2009)

1258 — the first mention of the Prussian settlement Ruzemote (Rusemothe).
1458 — the first mention of the settlement Raushen — in German Rauschen — «bluster", "splatter", "murmur".
1820 — Official opening of the resort Raushen.
1945, April 14-15 — 115th Rifle Division of the Soviet army, under the command of Colonel Blinov took Raushen.
1945 — on the basis of the Potsdam Conference Raushen departs the USSR as a trophy.
1947 — Raushen Svetlahorsk and renamed the city limits included settlement Georgensvalde (Otradnoe).
Photo tour

Svetlahorsk Station-I

Photo source:railwayz.info

Station Svetlahorsk-II

Photo source:yandex.ru

Attractions Svetlahorsk
Vodogryazalechebnitsa with a 25-meter high water tower.
The clinic was built in 1908. In 1978 the tower was decorated with a sundial.
Now here is one of the buildings of the Central Military Sanatorium.

Photo source:goroda-rossii.com

The Organ Hall of "Makarov"
Built on the site of the ruined chapel of "Our Lady — Star of the Sea."
The grand opening of the Organ Hall on 25 May 1995.
Especially for the Hall Company "Makarov" and its head Andrey Makarov ordered the agency in Germany.
The Authority has entered into a monograph "The bodies of the Baltic" and recognized as the best tool in the countries of the Baltic coast.

Photo source:organhall.ru

The memorial sign to Thomas Mann
Established in 2003 in memory of the visit of one of the most important writers of the XX century, the Nobel Prize for literature by Thomas Mann.

Photo source:pics.kz

Lane Hoffman
Lane consists of two houses, one of which is a mini-hotel "House storyteller" in the courtyard a museum with models of three medieval towns and sculpture park — heroes stories of Hoffmann.

Photo source:tourbina.ru

Photo source:tourbina.ru

Photo source:tourbina.ru

Photo source:tourbina.ru

Lodge
Built in 1926, the owner of the house was Karl von Streng, Rauschen mayor from 1925 to 1933.
In Soviet times, the building was one of the buildings of the military sanatorium.
House filmed in the movie "About Little Red Riding Hood", since he is known more as a "House of Stargazer."
In 2003, the house passed into private ownership and restored by specialists from the Czech Republic and Moscow. In restoration specialists took part, restoring the St. Basil’s Cathedral.

Photo source:yandex.ru

The church in honor of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God
In 1991 the building of the former German church (1892) was transferred to Russian Pravoslovnoy Church.

Photo source:yandex.ru

Chapel of the Icon of the Mother of God "All the Afflicted"

Photo source:ulyanov.ru

The house-museum of the German sculptor Herman Brachert
Herman Brachert — sculptor, was also involved in chasing, engraving on gold jewelry business.
In 1933 Brachert, did not share the views of the Nazis, was banned from professional and teaching. Brachert left Königsberg and became permanently live in his summer home in Georgensvalde (now Otradnoe).

Photo source:yandex.ru

"Carrying Water" sculpture-Hermann Brachert
Was established in Listvenichnyi park in 1944.
From 1945 to 2003, the sculpture was in the park, and then was moved to the house — museum of German Brachert. The park installed copy.


 Photo source:svetlogorsk.info

Another sculpture Brachert "Nymph" (1938, bronze) Svetlogorskij adorns the promenade.


 Photo source:yandex.ru

Construction of a modern promenade Svetlahorsk was completed in 1973.
Length of the promenade, passing over the beach, more than 1 kilometer. Staircase has 265 steps and rises to a height of 36 meters.
The walk down to the promenade


 Photo source:nashikurorty.ru

Sundial — mosaic tesserae in technology
Author — Svetlogorskij sculptor Nikolai Frolov


 Photo source:yandex.ru


 Photo source:privet.ru


 Photo source:yandex.ru


 Photo source:yandex.ru

Sculpture "Mermaid" installed on the boardwalk


 Photo source:yandex.ru

"The Frog Princess" — one of the new attractions Svetlahorsk
(2006, bronze)


 Photo source:yandex.ru

Streets Svetlahorsk


 Photo source:yandex.ru


 Photo source:mycicerone.ru

< div class="media">
 Photo source:yandex.ru

Photo source:shklyar.ru

Photo source:moscowwalks.ru

Photo source:moscowwalks.ru

Photo source:svetlogorskfoto.ru

Photo source:svetlogorskfoto.ru

Photo source:svetlogorskfoto.ru

Photo source:yandex.ru

Savings bank

Photo source:moscowwalks.ru

Firehouse

Photo source:moscowwalks.ru

Reconstructed School

Photo source:elitbs.ru

Photo source:goroda-rossii.com

Photo source:svetlogorsk.info

Photo source:svetlogorsk.info

Hotels Svetlahorsk

Hotel Grand Palace

Photo source:yandex.ru

"Baltika"


 Photo source:solvex.ru

"Baltic Pearl"


 Photo source:astravel.ru

"Wave"


 Photo source:kudaexat.ru

"Olympus"


 Photo source:lantatur.ru

"Primorye"


 Photo source:ambertour.ru

"Rus"


 Photo source:v-svetlogorsk.ru

"The old doctor"


 Photo source:yandex.ru

"Universal"


 Photo source:astravel.ru

In 2010, the city opened a fitness center "Svetlogorskij"


 Photo source:svetlogorsk39.ru

New homes


 Photo source:direct-estate.ru


 Photo source:biir.ru


 Photo source:rucompany.ru

0
Like this post? Please share to your friends: