Not so long ago was released the first pilot batch of Russian multicellular microprocessor
- Rated frequency: 100 MHz;
- bit CPU: 32/64 bit;
- Data Memory (PD): 128 KB;
- program memory (PP): 128 KB;
- Declared yield: 2.4 GFlops;
- power consumption: 45 mW.
The kit includes an assembler, linker (linker), the C compiler (standard C89), a functional model (emulator). In the development of the operating system RTOS.
Price microprocessor in the party up to 100 pieces. 462 rubles. Price debug kit with the board periphery 38,200 rubles.
- Increase productivity by 4-5 times while reducing energy consumption (at the same clock speeds and topological rules of performance):
- 2-4 times in comparison with the audio processor;
- 10-15 times compared to the cores with ultra-low power consumption.
Fields of application:
- Industrial automation systems from smart sensors to the engine control systems.
- Universal navigation receiver GLONASS / GPS / Galileo / COMPASS / IRNSS / QZSS.
- Mobile phones.
- Video 3D.
- Car electronics for on-board systems that control the traffic situation and warning drivers of the dangers and traffic jams.
- Security systems, recognition "/ another."