At the end of Q2 2013, the total electricity generation stations of JSC "RusHydro", subsidiaries and Boguchan plant was 34,630, which is 17% more than the same period in 2012, so in the 1st half of 2013 production was 66 633 million . kWh (+16%). Hydroelectric power plants in the group RusHydro and Boguchan plant in the 2nd quarter of 2013 increased electricity production by 23% to 28,005 million kWh production in the 1st half — 50 303 million kWh (+25%).
- Boguchan plant
The main factors that contributed to the variation of the group "RusHydro" in the 2nd quarter of 2013 were:
- increased water storage in reservoirs hydropower plants of the Far East and Central Russia;
- inflow of water in the reservoirs of the Volga-Kama cascade above long-term averages;
- inflow of water into the main reservoir hydropower plant in Siberia slightly above or at the level of the norm;
- involvement of TPP to secondary frequency regulation power plant instead of in the period from 16 April to 11 June 2013, which provided work Zhigulevskaya plant the basic version;
- Commissioning Boguchan plant at the end of 2012.