21.12.2012, the Implemented Launching the lead ship of integrated port services on the basis of BSA-1000, etc., transmission of which the contracting authority will be implemented in 2013.
For the first time in the practice of the plant in the existing boat slip She was launched in length approx. 50 meters thanks to the specialists of the company developed a unique transport-trigger device using the "sliding" linkage approach to launching trolley for the ascent of the ship.
- Bunkering of fuels
- Collection of oily water, wastewater, bilge water from vessels and floating objects
- Collection from ships of solid waste and food waste
- Transportation and buoy
- Maintenance of floating aids to navigation
- Oil Spill
Overall length 49.9 m
Overall width 14.0 m
Draft approx. 5.0 m
Speed of approx. 10.0 knots
Class notation KM Ice3 R2 Aut1 Oil Tanker (> 60 ° C) ESP classification of MS.
Propulsion complex RMC 155 US firm Rolls-Royce, FPP without cap
Power 2h970 kW at 1800 r / min, Caterpillar C32
Bow thruster tunnel, TAC 75, ABS,
power of 75 kW
- bow anchors and mooring windlass electric company Adria Winch, driving power of 12.5 kW;
- Stern spire NS 904-002 Company Adria Winch, thrust 50 kN;
- deck crane PK 50002M, Palfinger, load capacity of 2.5 tons to 13.8 m boom
- The system of receiving and delivering cargo of fuel oil-contaminated water and sewage submersible pumps, stationary;
- The cargo heating system steam heaters, independent for each tank;
- Vapor system for cargo tanks;
- Washing system of cargo tanks stationary washers;
- Water and foam extinguishing system with two fire monitors.