The reconstruction of the clinic Institute. PA Herzen

The five-year reconstruction of the clinic of the Moscow Research Oncological Institute. PA Herzen, situated Pogodinskaya st., 6, page 1, was successfully completed. The object of cultural heritage adapted to modern medical facility.

"Any medical clinic requires modern equipment. The integration of the institution into a unique ancient monument is the highest skill restorers "- said the head of the Department adviser Nicholas Pereslegin cultural heritage.

Object reconstruction was performed with preservation of the historical view of the main and side facades. To maintain the existing architecture of the facades of the building insulation produced from within. Also works on strengthening the foundations, walls and ceilings recovery. Roof structure replaced by new dimensions in the existing volume, made with plaster and exterior trim paint.

Area in front of the building is made of paving tiles, granite plinth of the building is lined with stone. Restored decorative elements, profiling, framing the windows. Implemented an extension stairwell and the construction of two hydraulic lifts from yard facade.

All work was done at the expense of the federal budget, the federal target program "Prevention and control of socially significant diseases." According to Deputy Director MNIOI them. PA Herzen Sergei Bezyaeva, the restoration of facades, staircases and lobby had spent about 120 million rubles. The device is building a medical facility, including the purchase of modern equipment, at a cost of 550 million rubles.

It is reported "Building Peace. "

Recall that the building — a cultural heritage of regional significance "Moscow Chamber of Control — the 1930’s. Cancer Institute. PA Herzen, the end of XIX — early XX century., Architects AE Weber, IE Bondarenko. "

The building was constructed in 1897 for the Moscow Chamber of Control. According to the project, AE Weber was a three-story building with a residential basement. In 1910 — 1911 years. on the third floor have built on the fourth. The author of the add-in project is considered by IE Bondarenko.

After the Revolution, was located here a number of academic medical institutions. Since 1930, the building occupies the Research Institute of Oncology. PA Herzen.

The monument is an example of a public building in Moscow late XIX — early XX century. The basic composition of the internal structure of the object are planning lobby, a grand staircase with metal guardrail and decorated interiors designed by AE Weber. Stored volume, elevations as amended in 1910 with the decor in the style of Russian Uzoroche in part — the original interior layout and decoration of interiors.



 http://www.caoinform.ru 

Like this post? Please share to your friends: