Available to Order
The remote control "UDC-Pyramid" is intended to control automated Members OREM to check the measurements provided (information about the state of measurement) Members OREM in PAK DA. Detailed requirements for the UDC defined in Appendix 11.1 "Automated information system for measurement of electrical energy (power). Technical requirements "to the" Regulations on the procedure for obtaining the status of a wholesale market and the register of the wholesale market. "
"UDC-Pyramid" developed on the basis of a commercially available controller Seacon C50, providing a reliable data collection from a large number of meters. UDC to the electrical cabinet for staff removed the key and restart Tally state UDC:
- signal operation of the product;
- signal loss due to soybean;
- violation signal communication channel with counters;
- signal interruption with your ISP;
- signal the opening of the cabinet door.