Signed statement of transfer of the second tanker under yard number 02003, which was built for the company "Volga-Balt-Tanker" at the factory "Red Sormovo". "VF Tanker-3" RST27 project was launched in March 2012. The press-service of the company.
The first contract for the construction of five tankers of this project was signed in June 2011, a second contract to build the next five tankers was signed in October. Tankers of the project — self-propelled vessels "Volga-Don max" class, designed for mixed (river-sea) bulk transport of crude oil and petroleum products, including gasoline, without restrictions for flash, ensuring transportation of cargo to maintain the temperature of 60 ° C and simultaneously carry two kinds of cargo.
For the first time in Russia the additional symbol in the symbol class — Eco Project was awarded the project RST22 tankers of the "New Armada", built on the Red Sormovo in 2008. In comparison with the "Armada", successfully proven in operation, river deadweight tankers of this project has increased by 767 tons, and increased environmental safety and assigned a symbol in the symbol class — Eco Project ..
Deadweight in the river is 5378 tons deadweight with a draft of 4.2 m in the sea is — 6980 tons. The ship’s length — 140.85 m, width — 16.86 m, depth — 6 m Capacity of cargo tanks — 7828 m3 capacity of slop tanks — 280 m3 capacity of ballast tanks — 4650 m3. Service speed — 10.0 knots. Crew — 12 people, places — 14. Provides sanitary cabin and a cabin for the pilot. As the main power plant uses two diesel engines WARTSILA 6L20 maximum continuous power of 1200 kW.
"Plant" Red Sormovo "(Nizhny Novgorod) one of the oldest shipyards in Russia, founded in 1849. Shipyard has made an enormous contribution to the development of the submarine and domestic commercial fleet. Multiple winner of the All-Russia competitions, including the competition "Best Enterprises of Russia", "Best Russian Exporter", "Best Manager Russia", "Investor of the Year." All vessels built by the Red Sormovo meet the requirements of the international conventions for the protection of life and the environment, equipped with the latest equipment. The plant is part of the JSC "United Shipbuilding Corporation".