Ukraїnі have allowed eksportuvati m’yaso ptitsі that yaytsya at ЄS

Ukraine otrimala dozvіl eksportuvati m’yaso domashnoї i dikoї ptitsі, yaytsya that yaєchnі product on the rinok Єvropeyskogo Union.

About Tse povіdomili at pres-sluzhbі Derzhavnoї veterinarnoї i fіtosanіtarnoї the Service of Ukraine.

"Breast-4 2012 rock in hodі zasіdannya postіynogo komіtetu s power supply harchuvannya that Zdorov’ya tvarin (SCOFCAH) General Directorate ЄK" SANCO "vіdbulosya tehnіchne golosuvannya schodo project rіshennya stosovno to the inclusion of Ukraine perelіku tretіh kraїn, yakі toil right іmportuvati produktsіyu ptahіvnitstva to ЄS" — it is said in povіdomlennі.

For danimi vіdomstva have hodі golosuvannya Vsi Kraina — Member ЄS progolosuvali for the inclusion of Ukraine to Dodatko "I" Regulation.

"In this rite, Ukraine otrimala dozvіl on Export yaєts, yaєchnih produktіv, domashnoї ptitsі that m’yasa wild ptahіv on rinok ЄS" — povіdomili at Derzhvetfіtosluzhbі.

Yak povіdomlyalosya, agroholding "Vanguard" Ukrayinsky bіznesmena Oleg Bakhmatuk in 2011 rotsі becoming another in svіtі s virobnitstva yaєts i yaєchnih produktіv.

In the EU market will produce 6-7 Ukrainian poultry companies.

The specialists of the General Directorate for Health and Consumer Protection of the European Commission (DG SANCO) has inspected the company of three major Ukrainian companies of meat and egg production, says "Business. "

According to the publication, it is a bank "MHP", OOO "Complex" Agromars "Ltd. and" Agrarian Holding Avangard ".

In addition to these companies to export their products to the EU will be another three or four major Ukrainian producer of poultry products (in particular, Ovostar Union, "Inter"), Alexander Bakumenko, chairman of the board of directors of the Association "Union of Poultry Breeders of Ukraine".

However, some of these players have not yet determined its position on export to the EU.

For example, Natalia Vlasnyuk, director of marketing Ovostar Union, said that the decision on the export of products to the EU leadership intends to take in the next two to three months.

It is known that about 65% of the shares of PJSC "MHP" belong to Yuri Kosyuk, the remaining 35% are in free float on the London Stock Exchange.

Ltd. "The agricultural holding Avangard" is owned by Oleg biznesments Bakhmatyuk and Prime One Capital, which is controlled by the executive director Boris Belikov Ovostar Union and Chairman of the Board of Directors recently Vitali Veresenko reduced its stake in Ovostar Union to 74%.

Like this post? Please share to your friends: