23. Defitsit U.S. trade with China in 2011 28 times, than it was in 1990
24. In 1950, the United States ranked first in the world in GDP per capita. Today, the United States is number 13
25. 49% Americans receive government direct cash allowances for housing
26. Between 2006 and 2010 federalnye housing support costs increased by 42%
27. In 1950, the federal Medicaid (Medicaid) enjoyed every 50th American, today one in six
28. The share of federal government spending in 2001 accounted for 18% of GDP. Today it is 24% of GDP
29. In 2004, the U.S. government had a budget deficit of about $ 412 billion. This year, the U.S. government will run a budget deficit of more than 1.3 trillion dollars.
30. In 2001, the U.S. national debt was less than $ 6 trillion. Today it is more than $ 15 trillion and is growing at about $ 150 million every hour.
31. Today, Mr.atsionalny U.S. debt is 22 times more than it was under President Carter in 1977