2. 61st Armoured Repair Plant has always served the military machine. In the main, repaired T-72 and T-80. With nedavneshnih times plant removed from the control of the Ministry of Defense, and is now a civilian organization.
3. Behind the gates: T-80 — main battle tank of the Armed Forces of the USSR. Weight of 42.5 tons, main armament — 125mm 2A46 cannon with a rate of 6-8 rounds per minute.
4. Serious repairs of tanks at 61 BTRZ began in 1992
5. Wheelbarrow in the background gives the peacefulness militarist monument
7. These tracks we had to trample Europe.
8. Workshops at the factory about 20. The most fascinating of them — disassembling the mounting area with pylons reconciliation turrets
9. It is broken down into tanks, broken parts are changing to new and old times to markets in friendly countries.
10. Tear-down area. It affects the cleanliness of the shop
16. The case of BMD, the last major overhaul
17. Another shop
18. The camera housings colors
19. Cunning devices, and holders for shells (??)
20. Shield for the preparation of the installation of artillery tower. Next to the camera coloring tools.
21. Barrels made to the colors
22. Cooked trunk reground and paint on spetsstanke
24. Backed commander hatches
25. The purpose of a pole with a line of clear
26. That's what the circle on the alignment of straps to hang inventory number?
27. Post repairs straps
28. The engine of the tank is omnivorous, can work on any kind of fuel (gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene)
29. Gears drive
39. Disassembled T-80
40. Another exploded T-80.
41. T-80 on the side, with some inflates net for catching butterflies
42. Fire prevention tank on the chassis T-54/55
44. Fire prevention tank very similar to the cartoon character Wall-E
45. The "blizzard" was created for mechanical foam, used to extinguish fires of flammable and combustible liquids, combustible rigid material, and for the creation of svetoteplozaschitnyh screens in the areas of accidents, natural disasters, for degassing and decontamination, masking civilian objects and military mission .
46. Inside the tank fire
48. As for the tracks of tanks used an old track
49. We have even pozhtanka flashers. Interestingly, both are blue buckets to fight with that thing?