Weather in 2012, continues to surprise (photo) Weather and Climate
Weather brings all the people of the world navye surprises in the form of a sudden drop of rain, then a thick snowfall to stop the operation of highways, roads and airports deleznyh.
1. Car on a snowy road near Salzburg, Austria. January 8, 2012.
2. Local resident near the snow-covered wall. Ischgl, Austria. January 11, 2012.
3. Level 2 tornado felled trees. Wind gusts reached a speed of 184 km / h Hildebran, North Carolina. January 12, 2012.
4. The local people are trying to save the damaged property during a tornado. Ellenborough, North Carolina. January 12, 2012.
5. Fisherman on the pier battling with the waves, caused by an incredible storm. Blackpool, England. January 12, 2012.
6. O'Hare Airport runway in Chicago covered with snow. Due to heavy snowfall had to cancel more than 500 flights. January 12, 2012.
7. Mist at sunrise, caused by unusually warm and humid weather in the UK. Glastonbury, England. January 13, 2012.
8. After a heavy snowfall under a thick layer of snow bend the trees. Firaya, Kosovo. January 13, 2012.
9. The road between Beirut and Damascus, snow-covered. January 13, 2012.
10. Palestinian in a flooded street flooding villages near Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine. January 13, 2012.