A couple of days ago we published version of one scientist who believes that vaccines are responsible for the change in sexual orientation. It turns out that the use of vaccines may cause and neurological disorders.
And it is no coincidence, because in addition to the weakened or killed by members of the microworld, which are a key ingredient of the vaccine, they contain something else. Vaccines also contain some additional substance — adjuvants which are intended to reinforce their action.
Before you get vaccinated yourself or your child, it is best to carefully weigh the pros and cons of vaccination.
All vaccines are associated with certain risks to the nervous system. Among the possible side effects: narcolepsy, dementia or Alzheimer's disease, polyneuropathy upper limbs, lower limbs, Guillain-Barre syndrome, and possibly autism (we can not say reliably). But why is the action of the vaccine may be associated with side effects?
The whole point of additional components of vaccines that are designed to enhance their impact on the human immune system. However, they also exhibit toxicity. Although the vaccine makers have assured that the claimed concentrations of substances are safe, they naturally do not consider the cumulative effect of dozens of injections that have to make a conscious person for life, and especially the newborn.
For example, the Center for Disease Control in the United States its site openly admits that vaccines contain aluminum, antibiotics, formaldehyde, monosodium glutamate, and thimerosal (mercury compound). Let's take a closer look at the ingredients.
1. Inorganic aluminum compound stored in a dissolved state for a long time and may have adverse effects on the organism. The most toxic chlorides, nitrates, acetates and sulfates of aluminum. Primarily aluminum effect on the nervous system, they accumulate in the nervous tissues and causing severe CNS disorders. The effects of aluminum can cause the development of dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
2. Antibiotics may lead to the development of resistance and appearance of the so-called "superbugs". For example, strains of MRSA are now already causing deadly infections, killing hundreds of thousands of people around the world.
3. Formaldehyde is a potent carcinogen. It is well known that formaldehyde is very toxic. It can lead to blindness and damage to nervous tissue and brain seizures. Formaldehyde is also responsible for the development of various forms of cancer.
4. Monosodium glutamate (MSG) has excitotoxicity. This means that the neurons are damaged and die due to overstimulation by overactivation neurotransmitters. Excessive influx of calcium ions into the neuron cell damage. We try to avoid MSG in food, but an injection of it is directly in the blood. Monosodium glutamate may migraine or weakness.
5. Thimerosal is a mercury-based component. Do you think that mercury is safe? In fact, the toxic properties of mercury known to mankind since ancient years. Cinnabar, calomel and mercuric chloride is widely used in the Middle Ages, including as poisons. Mercury compounds cause marked damage to the nervous system, such as autism.
So before you get vaccinated yourself or your child, it is best to carefully weigh the pros and cons of vaccination.