Intimate hygiene— Such a delicate topic that usually try not to touch her. However, this silence can turn a lot of trouble.
Terms of intimate hygiene
- For cleaning the soap must be used, but only warm water or special formulations for personal hygiene, containing a substance does not violate the acidity of the vaginal environment and create conditions for the growth of lactobacilli. You need to wash your hands washed clean, at least twice a day.
- The direction of the water jet for cleaning and hand movements should be directed from front to back, not to bring invagina infection of the anus (by the way, after the departure of natural needs movement of toilet paper should be sent as well.) Moisture after washing, do not wipe a wet, so you do not accidentally scratch the delicate veils.
- The area around the anus should be washed ordinary toilet soap, because the gels for intimate hygiene is not required to provide this zone disinfection.
- The towel should be clean, soft, and use it only to its owner.
- During menstruation should not take a bath, swimming in the pool or water bodies. It is better to avoid sex. Sanitary pads during menstruation should be changed at least
once a day. four or five
- If you are using a vaginal tampon, remember to change the tampon every two hours. In most developed countries, doctors do not recommend the use of tampons regularly.
- It is advisable not to use the constant daily sanitary pads, unless there are special reasons. Daily separation of women normally so low that do not require spacers. If you are concerned about the increased vaginal discharge in the period between periods — it is better to consult a
- Douching (rinsing the vagina from the inside with different solutions) should be done only in the case if their appointed
For regular care, they are not only unnecessary, but can also cause serious damage to the vaginal microflora. gynecologist.
Why do I need to pay so much attention to such seemingly simple things?
The fact is that the "center" of the female reproductive system — the uterus — should normally be sterile in order to not damage the developing fetus bacteria or viruses.
Exit vagina anatomically located near the anus, so you need to pay special attention to the peculiarities of feminine hygiene to avoid getting an infection in the internal female reproductive organs. You should also avoid creating favorable conditions for the reproduction of pathogenic micro-organisms in the crotch.
Especially vulnerable to getting infections in the uterus becomes a period as menstruation as during menstruation is not a protective plug of mucus in the cervix.
In addition to the barrier of mucus in the cervix, the road is closed microorganisms bacteria that inhabit vagina. The normal microflora of the body is 90% composed of lactic acid bacteria that produce lactic acid. The acidic environment of the vagina oppresses the majority of disease-causing bacteria. If on
The simplest and most common cause of violations
The protective capacity of the genitals depend on the woman's age. To