September 26 at 6:00. 45 minutes. 27 seconds. Moscow time successfully carried out docking of manned spacecraft (WPK) "Soyuz TMA-10M" to the International Space Station (ISS).
- participated in operations to mission control and docking TPK "Soyuz TMA-10M" to the ISS to a small research module "Search" (MRM2);
- joint work program of the expedition;
- Working with cargo vehicle (THC), "Progress M-20M", "Progress M-21M", "Progress M-22M";
- work with European cargo spacecraft ATV-4 «Albert Einstein»;
- participation in redock TPK "Soyuz TMA-09M" from Mini Research Module "Dawn" (MRM1) to service module of the service module "Zvezda";
- preparation for the return to Earth of three crew members of the expedition on the TPK "Soyuz TMA-09M";
- execution of two spacewalks by the Russian program;
- maintain the station and resupply the ISS equipment delivered by cargo ships;
- implementation of programs for scientific and applied research and experimentation;
- participation in the activities of the program of work with the public and the media;
- participated in operations management docking TPK "Soyuz TMA-11M" to the ISS to a small research module "Dawn" (MRM1);
- holding photos and videos to create a chronicle of the ISS RS flight;
- preparation for the return to Earth of three crew members on board the "Soyuz TMA-10M."
During the expedition planned 35 experiments in 4 directions: "Man in Space. Space biotechnology "- 13," Technical studies and experiments "- 11," Earth and Space "- 8," Education and promotion of space research "- 3.