The cable car — finally built it! Now in Nizhny Novgorod acquired its own, unique landmark, for which is to come here from out of town. Let's see what is Sia prodigy. Under the reference photo essay of the 25 shots, plus one video, enjoy your viewing! Orignal article can be found at http://www.vsetona.com/, copying material reference is obligatory!
1. Apparently the old Russian custom, the start of the road was confined to what that date. Boarding station that on the side of Nizhny Novgorod, which in Bor have unfinished look. However, all the features of acts, and the cable car is operating normally.
2. Why "French with Nizhny Novgorod," ask the attentive reader? My answer — construction and commissioning led the French company. For 70 years, the company «POMA» is a market leader in construction and design, chair lifts and cable cars around the world.
3. It was her logo emblazoned on each stall cable car. Gondolas for the famous ferris wheel — the London Eye, produced in the same company «POMA».
4. I absolutely do not lucky with the weather — was a fine snow. However, bad weather offset by a small influx of passengers.
5. For a complete picture of the extent of the Nizhny Novgorod cable car will cite only a few statistics. The distance between stations is slightly more than three and a half miles away. Estimated travel time — 12 minutes.
6. All the way from Nizhny Novgorod to Bor station set 10 steel poles in height from 9 to 82 meters.
7. Particular attention is paid to the safety of passengers. All the bearings are installed sensors that take readings of wind speed. In strengthening wind speed of 15 meters per second, landing passengers will be terminated.
8. Trailer carrying the rope diameter 54 millimeters, the French company «Trefileurope», able to bear the load of 56 passenger gondolas.
9. While runs between the stations, only 28 gondolas, exactly half of their capacity, but in the future, road capacity is projected to reach 1,000 people per hour.
10. Throughout the movement booths smooth and virtually silent. Some wiggle felt only in isolation from the gondola station landing, but it's nothing compared to the fact that the passenger gets in return. Stunning views from the bird's flight, they are incomparable to any other mode of transport.
11. If you do not want to crowd in the queue, it is best to plan your trip on a weekday. From a conversation with plant employees, I learned that on the weekend you can stand in line up to two hours, so keep that in mind.
12. When shooting the footage on a working day, I was able to ride both ways, in a totally empty cabin. By the way the ticket price, more than democratic — 50 rubles one trip.
13. Booths without heating, tinted glass protective film and have vent windows. Maximum load 8 people, there is a two-way communication. The height of the cab 190 centimeters.
14. Supports cable car manufactured at the plant "Energomash" in Belgorod.
15. Nizhny Novgorod cable car, the highest in Europe at an altitude of two towers of 95 meters each. In addition, preparing for entering in the Guinness Book of Records, the fact that the longest cable car area above the water surface, its length is 800 meters.
16. Travel time flies completely unnoticed, ahead of Bor.
17. At the station, Bor, set the main power unit. It can be said that the heart of the cable car, beat here.
18. Do not forget that the main purpose of the Nizhny Novgorod cable car — to provide an alternative type of passenger traffic on the route Nizhny Novgorod — Bor. In my opinion, a decent addition to buses, train and river taxi.
19. The beauty of the cable car is in the way, so do 180-degree turn and dive again into an empty stall.
20. In the summer, when the weather is good, the passengers are guaranteed a spectacular view. The road is organized in the right place.
21. Small black dots on the ice — the fishermen.
22. When approaching the Nizhny Novgorod station offers spectacular views of the Pechersky Ascension Monastery.
23. Frozen rowing canal.
24. For information on the road can be found at: +7-987-543-90-09, 424-90-09. Cableway Nizhny Novgorod — Bor open: Weekdays — from 07.00 to 20.00 Weekends — from 09.00 to 21.00. Fare — 50 rubles one-way.
25. For foreign residents, not superfluous to the following information, to travel by car to board the cable car, turn right at this imperceptible passage of a two-story wooden building on Grand Street Caves, about three hundred meters before you reach Haymarket Square (on proceeding with by Kazan). Other signs and road signs, there is still no.