Go to the gynecologist, please contact:
- for regular check-ups
once a year, to detect and prevent any disease; one or two
- in disorders of menstruation;
- vaginal bleeding, as well as unusual discharge;
- If you have pain in the lower abdomen;
- when a burning, itching in the genital organs;
- planning pregnancy.
At the beginning of examination, the doctor determines the patient's particular shape, the amount of hair on the body, which can tell us about the hormonal status of the organism or its breach. Asking general questions about the working conditions, sexual relationships, partner, length of service and the nature of the month, the physician selects the diagnostic methods. That is why it is important to clearly articulate the purpose of the visit — scheduled scan, post-natal appointment for infection, etc.
In the gynecological study can be conducted following procedures:
- Manual investigation. Determined by the state, condition of the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries. Thus diagnosed uterine cancer, inflammation of the appendages, ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancy, or normal. For a more detailed analysis of the pelvic organs is possible to perform an ultrasound.
- Inspection of the mirrors. A doctor with a special mirror examining the vaginal wall, the cervix.
- Fence smear flora. Doctor takes a special swab secretions of the mucous membrane of the cervical canal, vagina, urethra and causes the glass. The laboratory is possible to detect microscopic inflammation (by leukocytes), bacterial and fungal infections.
- Biopsy specimens for diagnosis of infections.Using
on the bristles which are epithelial cells with bacteria inhabiting them, the material is taken from the cervical canal. For the diagnosis of herpes, chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma, papillomatosis, the method of polymerase chain reaction (PCR). mini bottle brush, PCRconducted in specialized diagnostic centers, delivered the collected material.
- Colposcopy. Inspection of the cervix with a colposcope can detect an increase in erosion, leukoplakia, papillomatosis, neoplastic changes. If necessary, take a biopsy (a small piece of tissue) or scraping cells from the wall of the cervix and sent for histological examination, which gives accurate information about the state of the cells in the "problematic" location.
- Ultrasound. Important diagnostic procedure that helps to collect data on the state of the mucous membrane of the uterus, the size and location of bodies, clarify or refute the initial diagnosis made by hand. External (transabdominal) ultrasound performed through the abdomen (abdominal wall during bladder filling. When an internal (transvaginal) study, the sensor unit in a disposable condom is inserted into the vagina, can be detected in adhesive processes is determined by the condition and size of the ovaries, the number of endometrial lining the uterus , maturation, and the passage of the egg. This study is contraindicated in late pregnancy because it can cause miscarriage.
- Immunosorbent assay of blood— Determines the level of antibodies to a particular infection and accurately determine in what form — acute or chronic — disease occurs;
- Sowing on the flora / sensitivity to antibiotics prescribed for repetitive infections. Material from the vagina or cervix is placed in the medium, the bacteria are grown on it. According to the study "harvest" is selected the most effective antibiotics.
- A blood test for hormones. Cyclicality of monthly changes in a woman's body is due to fluctuations in hormone levels in the blood, which is dependent on the menstrual cycle. Analyses are collected on certain days of the cycles. If the results are found hormonal disorders, more research is conducted — computed tomography, X-ray the skull to collect data on the state of the pituitary gland that regulates the production of hormones that control the reproductive system.
studies are recommended for women who are planning a pregnancy or suffered miscarriages, developing pregnancy, the birth of children with disabilities. Medicogenetic
The diagnosis of serious diseases of the female genital system can be assigned to research and tools
- The study of tubal patency — the diagnosis of infertility. The method involves administering kimograficheskoy pertubatsii the uterus, tubes and peritoneal cavity of air or gas, whereupon graphically recorded uterine tubes.
- Hysterosalpingography — the uterus admit a special substance, and then make an X-ray.
- Hysteroscopy. The endoscope is held inside the uterus through the cervix to detect intrauterine pathology. With the suspicious area is taken biopisiya.
- Laparoscopy. Inside the abdominal cavity endoscope inserted through a small incision in the abdominal wall. Held with the diagnosis of infertility, ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis.
No analysis shows a complete picture of the state of health or disease women, but because more often gynecologist assigns multiple tests simultaneously. Information from these data certainly helps to more accurately diagnose.
Primary breast examination is also included in the competence
On the choice of hospital and physician
A good doctor can be as easy as possible unpleasant procedure for the patient, talking and explaining the necessity of their actions. It takes into account the emotional state of a woman, never say that she invented the symptoms.