Dental Implants — an operation that frightens many patients, despite the fact that every year it is becoming more and more popular, and doctors are recruited professional experience. And if classical implantation is still not clear to customers, what can we say about the methods of rapid implantation, which allow you to restore from one tooth to the entire dentition in just a couple of days. Is this possible and are there any pitfalls, which do not tell the doctors?
First we need to understand what is happening with the tissues of the jaw after we lose or remove the teeth. The roots are used to secure the support of the teeth during chewing of food and at the same time are agents of masticatory forces in the bone tissue, where they are located. Due to this load, and the saturation of the blood circulation provided by bone cell nutrients. As soon as we lose a tooth with a root bone no longer receives the usual load, and hence the power, as a consequence of bone cells die and are reduced in size — a process calledatrophy of bone.
Classical implantation of teeth — is the restoration of the dentition by the implants, metal counterparts living roots of the teeth. To do this, the doctor cuts and peels off the gingival flap, a special tool forms the bed, which is placed in the future artificial root.
Then comes the period of healing, which lasts on average about six months — during which time bone cells envelop and penetrate into the body of the implant, providing its stabilization. After the healing abutment on the implant is installed, the item to which the fixed denture.
Important note — the classical implantation requires sufficient and good quality bone. If there are signs of atrophy, for the classical approach would have to postpone the operation until better times, namely to conduct additional surgery — the procedure of increasing the volume of bone. Typically, after such an operation takes about 6-8 months before the bone is fully restored and it can be used for placement of implants.
The total period of treatment, at best, 6 months, and at worst — more than a year.
Basal dental implants with immediate load
Dental implants with immediate load acting on the same scenario, but with some exceptions:
- the formation of the implant bed is either activated or puncture hole after tooth extraction. In the process of implantation of the product are compressed own bone, providing reliable initial stabilization of an artificial root.
- without bone augmentation — to secure the implant is quite minimal amount of bone tissue, usually 4-5mm.
- implant and abutment — is one-piece design that allows you to set the prosthesis immediately, eliminating the risk of "loosening" and the loss of the abutment with the new teeth.
- implantation rarely lasts more than a week, as set by loading the prosthetic implants to almost instantly, a 3-4 day.
The total period of treatment: a maximum of 1 week.
It would seem that this is the same implantation, but at the cost of which can reduce the time and refuse to build bones — it does not affect the quality of the treatment? Such questions asked by many patients. And here are the answers to simple platitudes.
- In 90 percent of all cases of bone enough. Natural roots of teeth and implants are classic in the central (spongy) bone department that undergoes atrophy in the first months after the loss of a tooth. Designs for the momentary load also affect this department, but penetrate deeper — in the basal bone, which is the foundation of the entire bone structure. It is more durable and does not undergo atrophy. In addition, according to testimony implants may involve bikortikalnuyu plastiinu (the strongest) department of the bone, which is a shell-shell throughout the bone structure.
- Rapid recovery and reduce the risk of getting germs after implantation. The implants are installed less traumatic way, literally means a puncture tissue without sutures. In the classical approach the doctor cuts the gums, loose piece of it, crushes the bone, and then sews the period of healing implant.
- Immediate dentures possible not only due to the fact that the whole structure. Implant with immediate loading on the first couple of years of easy set prosthesis constructed from plastic and metal. He does not have too much pressure on the artificial roots, and if necessary, can easily be adjusted. This may be necessary due to changes in occlusion after the restoration of dentition. In addition, chewing load implants activate the natural processes of bone regeneration — its cells quickly grow in and around the artificial roots.
ROOTT-concept: the priority — momentary load
Trend in 2013 was the emergence of ROOTT-implantation or ROOTT-concept. In fact, this is not a new method of restoration of teeth, and is just a structured system of choice treatments, which can be guided by the physician and the patient. This concept is developed by practicing doctors Open Community Dental. As a result, today the doctor examining the patient, he can offer a number of alternative solutions to the problem. In turn, the patient assesses the strengths and weaknesses and make an informed choice in favor of one of the treatments. Total solutions concept — more than 80 years.
Community partner made the Swiss company TRATEAG, which developed Implants ROOTT, only three basic types (natural, they also differ in shape and size)
- classic implants: Sometimes can not do without them, especially when you need perfect aesthetics of the teeth and bone enough
- Compression Implants: for instantaneous load indication — the average quality of bone atrophy, a narrow alveolar ridge, the lack of three consecutive teeth or instant recovery after deletion,
- basal implants: for instantaneous load readings — acute bone atrophy, edentulous or a large number of missing teeth row.
In ROOTT-concept stake on immediate loading, as it is not only fast, but also comfortable for the patient, much cheaper (basal implants to full jaw half the cost of the classical approach), without compromising quality. Warranty Implants — 25 years.
Still have questions? You can ask them by qualified dental implantology SIMLADENT, doctors who actively participated in the development ROOTT-method and are actively apply it in their work.
8 800 333-53-41