40-50 vine leaves, 2 liters of boiling water (scalding)
4 to 5 sprigs of parsley (for decoration), a plate.
For the stuffing:
500g of meat (any), 2 onions, 1 cup of rice, 2 tablespoons. tablespoons softened butter, 0.5 cups of water, the beam dill and coriander, 1 tsp. dried mint (or a handful of fresh), salt and pepper to taste.
For the filling:
200 g sour cream, 2 tbsp. Spoon tomato paste, 1 cup broth or water, 2 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil, salt and pepper to taste.
For the sauce:
200 ml of buttermilk (or sour cream), 2 cloves of garlic, 1 bunch greens (any) salt and pepper to taste.
Prepared as follows:
1. Prepare the minced meat and onion mince, add the rice, chopped greens, water, butter, salt and pepper to taste, stir.
2. Prepare a fill: mix all ingredients, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Prepare the sauce: grind the garlic and fresh herbs, add the yogurt, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grape leaves pour boiling water, leave for 5 minutes, the water is drained. The matte side of the sheet put 1 spoonful of minced meat and wrap envelope (like cabbage rolls).
5. The bottom of the cauldron (the pan with a thick bottom) is lined with grape leaves, dolma top tight spread, spread the fill, cover the dish and simmer over low heat for 1 hour. Ready to serve dolma, watering sauce and decorate with sprigs of parsley.