A newborn does not require a lot of food: in the early days of a small amount of colostrum is sufficient. With the growing baby needs more milk, and the mother’s body responsive to changing needs. Thanks to the responsiveness and formed the first notes of mutual love and understanding. It is this first process is a prerequisite to understanding the light of social adaptation in the future. From the experience of generations to know that if my mother did not deny your child breastfeeding on demand, it can easily reassure him at any time and have it saves the rest of his family. It is scientifically proven that children fed on breast milk, suffer smaller and lighter than their peers who are bottle-fed. Breast milk contains factors that prevent the development and spread of infection such as:
• white blood cells, neutralizing bacteria;
• lymphocytes and macrophages, lysozyme, with a bactericidal effect;
• antibodies (immunoglobulins) to many common infections, protecting the child from disease until his immune system is unable to produce its own antibodies.
• bifidus factor contributing to the growth in the intestine of the child special bacteria Lactobacillus bifidus, which prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and prevent the baby from diarrhea;
• lactoferrin binding iron and preventing the growth of a number of harmful bacteria that consume iron.
• enzymes, hormones, growth factors that control metabolism and activating maturation of newborn’s own cells.
The composition of milk is not constant, is the child pribolet how the ratio of the components necessary for a child to the side. If the sick mother, the baby gets through the milk is not the disease itself, as they were considered earlier, and protection from the disease in the form of antibodies (immunoglobulins). Immune support mother’s milk can not be excessive, but do not forget that the value of the milk not only in this. Milk is a unique source of proteins, fats, vitamins and calcium, and in the most convenient and assimilable form and corresponds to features of digestion and metabolism in the body of the baby. Breast milk in its composition and quality superior to any breast-milk substitutes. In it about four ingredients and the taste is sweet due to milk sugar — lactose, which is a unique product. It is due to lactose is powered fast-growing baby’s brain and provide a normal intestinal microflora. Proteins make up only one percent of the total amount of nutrients but they help the development of the nervous system.
Breastfeeding — it’s easy, invented by nature, because breastfeeding does not imply a sterilization and storage of bottles. Ready-made food, the right temperature and nutrition are always at your fingertips, both day and night.