400g puff pastry
500g of apples,
30 g of butter,
2 tbsp. l. vanilla sugar or vanilla sugar, zest of one lemon,
7 tsp cinnamon, a pinch of ground cardamom, a handful of raisins,
30 ml white rum
• Puff pastry is better to choose fresh water rather than yeast. In fresh fewer calories, and stratifies it better.
• Cold roll out the dough thinly, brush with butter, fold in half and roll out again. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Roll the dough into a thick layer.
• Cut it into 6 pieces and dazzle of each bun with the original rim. Inside pour dry beans and place in oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 ° C
• Apples Peel and finely chop. Stew them in a skillet 5 minutes with sugar, spices and zest. At the end pour the rum and stir.
• Put the filling into the prepared buns cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar.