2 large green apple,
3 stalks celery, 50 grams of lettuce and arugula, 50 g walnuts,
2 tbsp. l. olive oil,
1 h. L. sweet mustard,
2 h. L. lemon juice
• Apples are washed, cut in half and remove the core. Cut the apple into thin slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
• celery finely chop. Nuts chop.
• Salad disassembled into leaves and rinse thoroughly. Put it on a dish towel wet and dense tissue.
• Olive oil mixed with mustard and remaining lemon juice. To taste, add salt and pepper.
• The capacity to combine all salad ingredients, pour salad dressing and mix gently. If desired, sprinkle with grated goat cheese.