From fabled destinations to sophisticated designs, this assemblage of must-haves is coveted by those who know how to live and expect only the very best.
1. The Setai, Miami Beach is an Asian-inspired hotel offering a tranquil hideaway in bustling South Beach. Indulge in the peaceful Courtyard, three azure pools and luxe hotel and residential suites. Rates start at $575. thesetaihotel.com
2. Troy Lighting’s Uni mimics the shape and color of a sea urchin with spines radiating in every direction. It is available as a pendant, sconce or flush mount. troy-lighting.com
3. Duravit’s innovative Open Space shower solves the space problem often encountered in the bathroom by allowing the shower doors to be tucked away when not in use, creating newly accessible space. Priced from $5,095 — $5,615. duravit.us
4. The Pierre coffee table is a Cubist piece that intermixes piano finish H9 wood, high-gloss lacquer and bronze cubes. Designer Barlas Baylar has delved into studies of modern classics to inform his design sensibilities and creations. hudsonfurnitureinc.com
5. Designed by Jean-Marie Massaud, the Tribeca Sofa by Poliform creates a perfect centerpiece for any living area. The linear shapes of the sofa are enriched by the stylistic detail of the structure. Price upon request. poliformusa.com