In 1941, the foreign volunteers were recruited in the national voluntary legions and housing, in force from the 1st Battalion to a regiment. Such names received various anti-communist parts made in 1917-1920 in Europe. In 1943, most of the legions was reformed into a large military units, the largest of which was a German SS Panzer Corps.
SS-Standard of the "North West"
Formation of the German regiment began April 3, 1941. The regiment was dominated by Dutch and Flemish volunteers, organized into companies on a national basis. Education "Nordwest" took place in Hamburg. After the outbreak of war with the Russian Union has decided to use frame shelf for speedy formation of separate state of the legions. By August 1941 the first of the regiment  in 1400, there were Dutch, Flemish, 400 and 108 of the Danes. In late August, the regiment was transferred to the school district Arus-Nord in Eastern Prussia. Then September 24, 1941 in accordance with the orders of FHA SS regiment was disbanded, and the available personnel were distributed between the state and parts of the legions of B-CC.
Since formation and until the last day or regimental commander was SS-Standartenführer Otto Reich.
Voluntary Legion "The Netherlands"
Creating a legion began June 12, 1941 in Kraków, a bit later frame Legion was transferred to the landfill Arus-Nord. The basis of the legion was the Dutch battalion of the regiment was disbanded "Nordwest." Another contingent arrived on the formation, the battalion was made by officials of storm troopers Dutch National Socialist movement. The battalion departed from Amsterdam October 11, 1941 and merged with already studied in the Arous volunteers.
By Christmas 1941, the Legion was a motorized regiment of 3 battalions and 2-mouth (13th company of infantry guns and 14 anti-tank company). Before going to the front of the Legion exceeded the total number of 2600 ranks. In the middle of January 1942 the legion was transferred to Danzig, and from there by sea to Libau. From Libau Dutch were sent to the northern sector of the front in the area of Lake Ilmen. By the end of January Legion arrived at the position reserved for him in the road Novgorod — Tosna. Legion received its baptism of fire in the battle under the Volkhov Gusey Mountains (north of Lake ilmenite). After that, the Dutch took part in the long-term defensive and then offensive operations in the Volkhov. Then Legion operated in the Meat Bora. In the middle of March 1942 on the Eastern Front arrived reinforced with a Dutch field hospital staff, who was part of the Legion. The infirmary was placed in Oranienburg.
In the process of fighting legion earned the gratitude RCC, but lost 20% of its population and was withdrawn from the front and the band topped the ethnic Germans of North Schleswig. After a rest and resupply short duration, in July 1942, the Legion was involved in winding up  residues Russian 2nd Shock Army and, according to some reports, participated in the capture of the General Vlasov. Rest of the summer and autumn legion spent in operations in Reddish Selo and later around Schliesselburg, nekordinalno deviating from the direction of Leningrad. In late 1942, the Legion was acting as part of the 2nd Infantry Brigade of the SS. Its population at that time was reduced to 1,755 people. 5th February 1943 from the Netherlands came the news that the grand chief of the Legion general Zeyffardt was killed and resistance. After 4 day or FHA SS issued an order on awarding the first company of the Legion of the name "General Zeyffardt."
But gratitude RCC, the legion had both opposed his rottenfyurer Gerardus Muyman of the 14th anti-tank company commander in one of the thirteen fights knocked out Russian tanks and 20 February 1943 was awarded the Knight's Cross, thus becoming the first German Makarov volunteers awarded this honor. 20 April 1943 of the seventh legion was withdrawn from the front and sent to the landfill Grafenwoehr.
Twentieth May 1943 Volunteer Legion "Netherlands" was officially disbanded, that October 22, 1943 to be born anew, but as a voluntary 4th Panzergrenadier Brigade SS "Nederland".
Voluntary body "Denmark"
Eight days after the German invasion of the USSR, the Germans announced the development of the Danish voluntary body, independent of the Regiment "Nordland." July 3, 1941 the first Danish volunteers who received a banner, left Denmark and went to Hamburg. Order of the FHA SS from July 15, 1941 was named part of the voluntary union of "Denmark", and then renamed to the voluntary body. By the end of July 1941 was organized by headquarters and an infantry battalion of 480 people. In August, the battalion were infused one officer and 108 Danes from the disbanded regiment "Nordwest." In late August, at the headquarters of the battalion was created post office. In September 1941, the case has been extended to the State of reinforced motorized battalion. September 13, 1941 the unit was moved  in connection with the cracking on the reserve company of the case. By 31 December 1941 the number had risen to 1,164 housing officials, and about a month increased by 100 people. Until the spring of 1942, the staff of the corps was trained.
On May 8-9, the Danish battalion was transported by air to the area Heyligenbeyl (East Prussia), and then to Pskov, a group of armies "North". Upon arrival, the body was tactically subordinated to the SS Division "Totenkopf". From May 20 to June 2, 1942 the body was involved in the fighting north and south Demyansk fortifications, where he distinguished himself by destroying the Russian bridgehead. First, in June Danes acted on the road to Byakova. On the night of 3 June 4, the battalion was transferred to the northern section of the corridor Demyansk where the two day or beat strong attacks. The next day, June 6, the Danes were replaced and camped in the woods near Vasilivshino. On the morning of June 11 Reddish Army launched a counter-attack and returned back Huge Dubovich Germans occupied by the
middle of day or situation is further aggravated and von Lettow-Vorbek ordered the corps to retreat. After that, the number of battle mouth ranged from 40 to 70 people each. Having occupied the defenses in the area Vasilivshino, body composition was replenished reserve who came from Poznan. July 16 Reddish Army stormed and occupied Vasilivshino and seventeenth stormed the Danish battalion of tanks with air support. Vasilivshino was again occupied by the Germans on July 23, the last left flank of the position occupied housing. May 20th of July Danes were put in reserve. By August 1942 the battalion had lost 78% of its original size, it has become a prerequisite for its withdrawal from the area Demyansk and send Mitava. In September 1942, Danes returned home and paraded through Copenhagen and were dismissed to their homes, but on 12 October, all ranks were again gathered in Copenhagen and returned to Mitava. December 5, 1942 the battalion was put replacement company, and the case became part of the 1st Infantry Brigade of the SS.
In December 1942, the body was on duty in a fortified area Nevel, and later led a defensive battle south of Bow stateliness. After that, the body spent three weeks in reserve. On Christmas Eve, the Danes were attacked and retreated Russian division of Kondratovo occupied by them,  but on December 25, hit the body Kondratovo ago. Sixteenth January 1943 the boiler at Lofty Luki was closed, and the Danes fled to a point north of the murine — Kondratovo, where they remained until the end of February. May 20 on Feb. body stormed and captured the stronghold of the enemy on the tide — it was the last fight of Danish volunteers.
At the end of April 1943 the remaining Danes were sent to the landfill Grafenwoehr. May the Sixth Corps was officially disbanded, but the majority of Danes left to continue their service in the division created by "Nordland." In addition to the Danes in this part served as a huge number of ethnic Germans from the northern Schleswig. In the Danish case also preferred to serve White Russians.
Volunteer corps commanded: legions Obersturmbannfuehrer-Christian Peder Krussing July 19, 1941-th — 8-19 February 1942, the SS-shturmbannfyu pep-Christian Frederik von Shalburg March 1 — June 2, 1942, legions-Hauptsturmfuehrer KB Martinsen 2-10 June 1942, the SS-Sturmbannführer Hans Albrecht von Lettow-Vorbek 9-11 June 1942, again KB Martinsen June 11, 1942-th — May 6, 1943), legions-shturmbannfyurera Nirgaard Peder Jacobsen, 2-6 May 1943
In April 1943, after the dissolution of its volunteer corps veterans who returned to Denmark, Martinsen was created by the Danish equivalent of German SS. Officially, the unit was first called "Danish German body," and then building "Shalburg" in memory of the deceased corps commander. This housing was not part of the B-CC and are in no way belonged to the SS organization. In the second half of 1944 under pressure from the Germans' Shalburgkorpset "was passed in the B-CC and re-formed into a training battalion SS" Shalburg "and then in protective SS battalion" Zeeland ".
Voluntary Legion "Norway"
Since the beginning of the war of Germany against the Soviet Union was common in Norway extensively about the need of the real role of the Norwegians in the fighting on the German side.
In a large Norwegian towns were open recruiting stations, and by the end of July 1941 the first three Norwegian volunteers headed to Germany. After arriving in Kiel they were sent to school district Fallinbostel. Here the first in August 1941 was officially created voluntary legion "Norway". In the middle of August, arrived here another 700 volunteers from Norway, and 62 volunteers from the Norwegian community in Berlin. The third in October 1941 in the presence of Vidkun Quisling, who came to Germany in Fallinbostele 1st Battalion of the Legion took the oath. As a symbol of the continuity of the battalion received the title of "Viken" — that is, that had the 1st Regiment Hird (militias Norwegian Nacional Samling). State Legion, under orders FHA SS, was to consist of 1,218 officials, but by 20 October 1941 division employs more than 2,000 people. Norwegian Legion was organized on the principles that: Headquarters and Headquarters Company (the anti-company), a platoon of war correspondents, an infantry battalion of the 3 infantry companies and one machine gun. Part of the Legion also listed as reserve battalion, made in Halmestrande.
March 16, 1942 Legion arrived at the Leningrad section of the front. A few kilometers from Leningrad Norwegians were introduced in the 2nd Infantry Brigade of the SS. After the arrival of the Legion began to bear patrol, and then took part in the fighting at the front until May 1942. In September 1942, a reserve battalion of the Legion, has already transferred the bulk of ranks in the legion, was reduced to the company, but, in this company, was created at the brand new location in Jelgava, Latvia (Mitava). At this time, the front came the first of the four, police company Norwegian Legion, made in Norway of pro-German-minded police officers. Its commander was SS-Sturmbannführer and favorite Norwegian SS Janas Lee. Company operated as part of the Legion, which at that time was on the northern sector of the front, where the heavy losses suffered in the defensive battles at Reddish Sela Konstantinovka Uretska and Reddish Bora. In February 1943, the remaining 800 foreign players have been linked with spare rotami, and at the end of March, the legion was withdrawn from the front and sent to Norway.
Sixth April 1943 in Oslo parade of officials  Legion. After a short vacation legion returned to Germany in May of the same year, the Norwegians were collected at the site Grafenwoehr, where the 20 May 1943 the legion was disbanded. But most of the Norwegians responded to the call W. Quisling and continued service in the recent "Germanic" SS division.
After the creation of the 1st police company and its charming service on the Eastern Front began the creation of other police officers mouth. The second in a row company was created by Major Norwegian police Egil Hoelem fall of 1943, its membership included 160 Norwegian police officials. After training company came to the front and was introduced in the 6th Reconnaissance units of the SS Division "Nord". Coupled with a designated branch company operated at the front for 6 months. The company commander was SS-Sturmbannführer Egil Hoel.
In the summer of 1944, was created by the third police company, in August 1944, she came to the front, but because of the withdrawal of Finland out of the war and the withdrawal from its territory of German troops to take part in the fighting company did not have time. 100 50 of its members were sent to Oslo, and in December 1944 the company was disbanded. At the time of formation of a company commanded by SS-Hauptsturmführer Age Henry Berg, and then the SS-Obersturmfiihrer Oscar Olsen Rustandi. The last of the designated officers tried at the end of the war to form the 4th company of the police, but of his venture did not work out.
Legion was commanded: legions shturmbannfyurera-Juergen Bakke from August 1, 1941, legions-shturmbannfyurera Finn Hannibal Kelstrup from September 29, 1941, legions-shturmbannfyurera Arthur Quist to illumine 1941
Finnish volunteer battalion
Even before the war with the Russian Union of Germans had a covert recruitment of Finns in the B-CC. Recruiting campaign volunteers gave the Germans in 1200. During May — June 1941 volunteers parties coming from Finland to Germany. Upon arrival, the volunteers were divided into two groups. Persons with military  experience, ie, the participants "Winter War" were distributed by Business Division "Viking" and the other volunteers were gathered in Vienna. From Vienna, they were transferred to the school district Gross Born, which was formed out of the Finnish volunteer battalion of the Waffen-SS (formerly celebrated as a volunteer battalion of the SS "Nordost"). The battalion consisted of a headquarters, 3 rifle companies and a company languid guns. Part of the battalion had a spare company in Radom, which was part of the reserve battalion of the German legions. In January
1942 Finnish battalion arrived at the front in the placement Division "Viking" to limit the Mius. According to the order arrived Finns were originally the fourth, and then the third battalion of the Regiment "Nordland", while he 3rd Battalion was used to compensate for losses Division. Just before 26 April 1942 the battalion was fighting on the river Mius against parts of the 31st Infantry Division of the Red Army. Then the Finnish battalion was sent under Oleksandrivka. After languishing for fighting Demidovka Finns were removed from the site on completion of the front, which lasted until 10 September 1942. Changes in the situation on the front battalion required role in bloody battles for Maikop, in which the German High Command used the Finns in the most difficult areas. Since the beginning
1943 Finnish volunteer battalion in the general flow of the German retreat came all the way from Mal gobeka (via Mineral Water, the village and Bataiysk) to Rostov, taking part in the rearguard battles. Reaching the Raisin, the Finns together with the remnants of the regiment "Nordland" were withdrawn from the division and sent to the landfill Grafenwoehr. Grafenwoehr of Finnish battalion was transferred to Ruhpolding, where it was disbanded July 11, 1943.
In the period of the Finnish battalion volunteers also served with the division and war correspondents in the reserve infantry battalion "Totenkopf» № 1. Samples of the creation of the newest fully Finnish SS units in 1943-1944 were not crowned with success, and the formation of the SS unit "Kalevala" was dropped. More well-known Finnish volunteer was Obersturmfiihrer Ulf Ola Ollin of 5-oz SS Panzer Regiment, of all Finns, he received the most  a number of awards, and his tank — "Panther" with the number 511 was known throughout Division "Viking".
Battalion commander was SS-Hauptsturmführer Hans Collani.
English volunteer corps
By the beginning of 1941 in the ranks of the B-CC has served about 10 British, but before 1943 but no attempts to form the British Legion of the Waffen-SS was not undertaken. The initiator of the creation of the British division was John Amery — the son of former British Minister of State for India. John himself was a known anti-communist America and even participated in the Spanish civilian war on the side of General Franco.
First, from the British, who lived on the mainland, America did the British anti-Bolshevik League, which was to make its own armed forces to be sent to the Eastern Front. After lengthy debate, the Germans in April 1943, he was allowed to visit the camps of British prisoners of war on the ground in France to recruit volunteers and promote their own thoughts. This idea received a code word "special connection 999." It is interesting to note that this number before the war was a telephone Scotland Yard.
In the summer of 1943 a special connection was put under the control of the Department D-1 HA SS concerned with the issue of European volunteers. In autumn 1943 the volunteers have replaced their old English form the shape of the Waffen-SS, receiving all of the books SS soldiers. In January 1944, the former title of "Legion of St. George" was changed to "British volunteer corps", more in the tradition of B-CC. It was planned by the prisoners of war to increment the number of housing up to 500 people, and led to put Brigadier Parrington, who was taken prisoner in 1941 in Greece.
After some time, the composition of the English was divided into groups for use on the front. Volunteers were assigned to different parts of the Waffen-SS. The largest number of volunteers were taken to the regiment voenkorov  "Kurt Eggers" while others are distributed between the 1st, 3rd and 10th SS Division Another 27 Britons remained in their barracks in Dresden for graduation. In October 1944, it was decided to transfer the CBF in the III SS Panzer Corps. After the famous air raid on Dresden Western allies CBF was transferred to the barracks Lichterfelde in Berlin, which also came returning from the front. After graduation in March 1945, the British were partly transferred to the headquarters of the German SS Panzer Corps, as part of the 11th SS Panzer Reconnaissance Battalion. In the ranks of the battalion designated CBF took part in the defense Schonberg on the west bank of the Oder March 22.
With the start of the assault on Berlin majority of Britons went on to break the Western allies, whom he gave in Mecklenburg. The remaining individual volunteers participated in street battles, coupled with the division "Nordland."
The structure of the CBF, except the British, recruited volunteers from the colonies, the Commonwealth and the States of America.
The commanders of the CBF: SS-Hauptsturmführer Johannes Rogenfeld — Summer 1943, SS-Hauptsturmführer Hans Werner Ropka — Summer 1943 — May 9, 1944's, Dr. SS-Obersturmfiihrer Kyulih — 9 May 1944 — February 1945, the SS-Hauptsturmführer Dr. Alexander Dolezalek — until the end of the war.
Indian voluntary legion
The Indian Legion was first created by the war in the ranks of the German army as Indian 950th Infantry Regiment. By the end of 1942 the regiment consisted of about 3,500 officials. After training, the legion was sent to the security service, first in Holland and then to France (protection of the Atlantic Wall.) August 8, 1944 the legion was transferred to the Waffen-SS labeled "Indian legion Waffen-SS." After seven days, the Indian volunteers were transported by train from Lokanau in Poytirz.
Upon arrival to the area Poytirz Indians stormed the "poppies", and in late August, the Legion soldiers clashed with resistance on the way from Shatrou in Allier. In the first week of September Legion got to channel Berry. Continuing  movement, the Indians fought street battles wi
th the French regular troops in the town of Dun, and then retreated in the direction of Sankoyna. In the area of Luzi Indians were ambushed in the night, followed by a legion of rapid march headed to Dijon via Loyr. In combat with enemy tanks in Nuits — Website — George suffered a huge loss of part. After this battle the Indians retreated march through Relipemont towards Colmar. And then continued to retreat to the countryside of Germany.
In November 1944, the unit was designated as the "Indian voluntary legion Waffen-SS." By early December of that year, the legion arrived in the garrison town of Oberhoffen. After Christmas, the legion was transferred to a training camp Heuberg, where he remained until the end of March 1945. First, in April 1945 the legion was ordered by Hitler disarmed. In April 1945, the Indian Legion started moving to the Swiss border in the hope of refuge there and avoid the issue of Anglo-Americans. After bursting through the Alps in the region of Lake Constance, the Indian volunteers were surrounded and taken prisoner by the French "Poppies" and the Yankees. Since 1943, as part of an Indian regiment was so called Guard company based in Berlin and intended for ceremonial purposes. During the war, troop, apparently, and remained in Berlin. During the storming of Berlin in his defense of the Indians involved in an SS uniform, some of them have even been taken prisoner of the Red Army, they are, perhaps, were the ranks of the said 'Guards' company.
The commander of the legion was the SS-oberfyurer Heinz Bertling.
Serbian Voluntary Corps
Before the creation in August 1941, the Serbian government of General Milan Nedic no attempt to organize the Serbian armed units have been taken. General Nedic announced the development of various municipal police forces. Their fighting ability left much to be desired, because they are in the main used for local security tasks. In addition to these forces, September 15, 1941 was created  so called Serb volunteer team. This unit was created from activists Zborov and constructively minded military. Was appointed commander of Colonel Konstantin Mushitsky, the last pre-war Yugoslav aide to the Queen Mary. The team soon turned into a beautiful part of the insurgency, which received recognition even among the Germans. Like other Serbian and Russian troops, the command "entered" the world with the Chetniks and fought only against the troops Tito and ustashskogo tyranny. Soon all over Serbia began to appear KFOR departments, these departments were known as "units", during 1942 the number had risen to 12, the squad is usually included 120-150 fighter and a few officers. KFOR troops were involved extensively Germans for anti-partisan actions and, in fact, were the only Serbian formation that has received an instrument from the Germans. In January 1943 SDKomanda was reformed in SDKorpus, consisting of five battalions of 500 men each. The case made no secret of his own monarchical direction and even parades in Belgrade published under the banner of a monarchist slogans. First, in 1944 KFOR and new volunteers were reorganized into five regiments of infantry (Roman numbers I to V) of 1200 men each, and an artillery battalion of 500 men. In addition, as part of KFOR were later made school recruits and infirmary in Logatec. Eighth October 1944 of the case began to retreat from Belgrade. The next day SDKorpus was transferred to the Waffen-SS labeled "Serbian SS Corps volunteer." The structure of the body has been left without changes. Ranks of the Serbian cabinet will not have ranks of the Waffen-SS, and continued to wear their old ranks and obey the command of the Serbian. After the retreat from Belgrade KFOR troops, coupled with the Chetniks and Germans went to Slovenia. In April 1945, in agreement with the Germans, KFOR has become part of one of the divisions of the Chetniks in Slovenia. In late April, two regiments of KFOR (I and V shelves) on the orders of the commander in Slovenia Chetnik General Damjanovic went towards the Italian border, passing which they surrendered on May 1. The other three regiments II, III and IV under the command of the Chief of Staff of KFOR, Lieutenant-Colonel Radoslav  Tatalovicha participated in battles with NOAYU in Ljubljana, then retreated to the countryside of Austria and surrendered to the British.
Serbian commander was Colonel Corps (at the end of the war, General) Konstantin Mushitsky.
Estonian volunteer legion
The Legion was formed in the states of ordinary trehbatalonnogo regiment in training camp SS "Haydelager" (nearby city of Debica, General Governorship on the ground). Soon after the full completion shall legion was designated as the "1st Estonian SS Grenadier Regiment voluntary." Until the spring of next year, the regiment trained at Camp indicated above. In March 1943, the regiment received an order to send to the front of the first battalion of the Panzer-Grenadier Division of the SS "Viking", which operates at this time in the raisins. Battalion commander was appointed Teuton SS-Hauptsturmführer Georg Eberhardt, and the battalion was renamed the Estonian voluntary SS Grenadier Battalion "Narva". Since March 1944, he acted as 111/10-go SS Regiment "Westland". Without entering into the big fights, the battalion operated in conjunction with the division as part of the 1st Panzer Army in the Raisin — Kharkov. Baptism of fire Estonians took place July 19, 1943 in the battle for the height of 186.9. Supported by fire artillery regiment of the division "Viking", the battalion killed about 100 Russian tanks, but lost his own commander, which took place SS-Obersturmfiihrer Coop. The next time the Estonian volunteers excelled on August 18 of the same year in the battle for the height of 228 and 209 near Maple, where interacting with a company of the "Tigers" of the SS Panzer Regiment "Totenkopf", killed 84 Russian tank. Apparently, these two options are given the right to analysts, the spacecraft's own intelligence reports indicate that the battalion "Narva" has a lot of experience in fighting machines. Continuing acts of war in the ranks of Division "Viking", Estonians, coupled with her hit the Korsun boiler in winter 1944, when the output of which have suffered great loss. In April, the division received an order to withdraw from the Group of Estonian Battalion, Estonians were arranged touching wires, then they left for the place of the new formation.
Caucasian Military units SS
the first years of the war, the German army had created a huge number of units of the natives of the Caucasus. Their formation took place in the main area occupied by Poland. In addition to front-line army units were formed from different police Caucasians and punitive part. In 1943, in Belarus, surrounded by Slonim was created two Caucasian police battalion shuttsmannshafta — 70 th and 71 th. Both battalions took part in anti-partisan operations in Belarus, while in the direction of the Chief of compounds to combat gang violence. Later, these battalions were the basis for the security created in Poland Brigade "North Caucasus". On the orders of Himmler on 28/07/1944, at approximately 4000 team ranks with their families were transferred to the area of the upper Italy. Here, along with the Cossack camp Caucasians formed the backbone of anti-guerrilla forces, who were in the leadership HSSPF "Adriatic" SS-Obergruppenführer Globocnik. August 11th Brigade Order Berger was reformed in the Caucasian Corps, and still less than a month later renamed the Caucasus connection. Acquisition was accelerated transfer of 5,000 employees from 800, 801, 802, 803, 835, 836, 837, 842 and 843rd Army field battalions. The compound consisted of a 3-state military groups — Armenian, Georgian and North Caucasian. Each group planned to deploy at the regiment.
In late 1944, the Georgian and North Caucasian groups were placed in the Italian town Palutstsa and Armenian group — in Klagenfurt. In December 1944, the composition of the compound was transferred to the Azerbaijani team, formerly part of the East Turkic Connection SS. Azerbaijani participants of the events after the war claimed that their group has had to come to Verona to the end of the war.
Group located in Italy, constantly involved in counter-insurgency operations. In late April, the North Caucasian group began to retreat to the countryside of Austria, and the small number of Georgian disbanded their commander. In May 1945, the ranks of compounds have been issued by the British Russian side.
In contrast to the subsequent units at all command posts were Caucasian officers, immigrants, and the commander of the compound itself was SS-Standartenfiihrer ArvidToyerman, last officer of the Russian Imperial Army.
East Turkic military units SS
The German army has done a huge amount of voluntary parts of the inhabitants of the Russian Central Asia. Commander of the 1st battalion of the first Turkestan was Major Mayer-Mader, the war, the last military adviser at the Chiang Kai-shek. Meyer-Mader, seeing limited and unpromising introduction Asians Wehrmacht, dreaming of the sole guide of all the Turkic parts. To this end, he went first to the Berger, and then the chief of the RSHA VI SS-Brigadefiihrer and Major-General in the SS Walter Schellenberg. First, he proposed increasing the number of B-CC on 30000 Turkestan, and the second — the embodiment of sabotage in Central Asia and the Russian company anti-Soviet. Major proposals were accepted, and in November 1943, based on the 450 th and 480 th battalion was created 1st East Muslim SS regiment.
Formation of the regiment took place near Lublin, in the town Ponyatov. In January 1944, it was decided to deploy the regiment SS Division "Neu Turkestan". For this purpose, the army had taken the following battalions: 782, 786, 790, 791 Turkestan th, 818 th and 831 Azerbaijani th Volga Tatar. At that time he regiment was sent to Belarus for a role in anti-partisan operations. Upon arrival, the regimental headquarters is located in the town of Yuratishki, near Minsk. March 28, 1944, during one of these operations, the commander of the regiment died Maeyr-Ma-der, he was replaced by SS-Hauptsturmführer Billig. Compared with the previous commander, he did not get popular with their own people, and in the regiment, a number of incidents, resulting Billig was moved, and the regiment became part of Battle Group "von Gottberg." In May, the regiment took part in a large anti-guerrilla operations  in Grodno, then together with the other parts of the state at the end of May — beginning of June, was placed in the area of Poland. In July 1944, the regiment was sent to the landfill Noyhammer to recharge and rest, but soon he was sent to Lutsk and is subject to a special SS regiment was averted. With the start of the Warsaw Uprising in August 1944, Muslim regiment and the regiment was sent stifled by his oppression. Upon arrival, August 4, both regiments went into battle group Reynefart submission. In Warsaw Turkestanis acted in an urban area of Wola. Early October with the Warsaw uprising was over. The oppression of the uprising Turkestanis received recognition from the German High Command. October 1, it was announced the deployment of a regiment in the East Turkic military units SS. Muslim regiment was renamed to the military group "Turkistan" force in one battalion, the rest of the regiment, together with the completion of the Volga-Tatar army units made by military groups "Idel — Ural". Apart from this, in the districts of Vienna was created by collecting SS camp for Turkish volunteers. October fifteenth connection with stifled regiment was sent to the oppression of the new, it is now the Slovak uprising.
By the beginning of November 1944 connection employs in its own ranks 37 officers, 308 non-commissioned officers and 2,317 fighter. In December of the composition of the compound was taken by military groups "Azerbaijan". This group has been referred to the Caucasian connection. In December, the compound presented a nasty surprise for the Germans. December 25, 1944 the commander of the Turkestan group of Waffen-Obersturmfiihrer Ghulam Alimov and 458 of his subordinates defected to the rebels in the Slovak Miyavi. At the request of the representatives of Russian rebels shot Alimov. For this reason, some 300 Turkestan again gone over to the Germans. Despite this sad experience, a day or two Germans organized the officers' training courses for officers of the native compound in the village of joy.
January 1, 1945 in the composition of the compound became military groups "Crimea", made from the disbanded Mongolian team. At this time in Vienna collecting camp SS-Obersturmbannfuehrer Anton Ziegler  has been collected yet Turkestan 2227, 1622 Azerbaijani, 1427 Tatars and Bashkirs 169. They're getting ready to fill the ranks of the Turkic Connection SS. In March 1945, the compound was transferred to the 48th Infantry Division (2nd formation). In April 1945, the 48th Division and the Turkic compound were in training camp Dollerskhaym. National committees were planning to throw a compound in northern Italy, but the implementation of this plan, nothing is clear.
East Muslim SS Regiment and the East Turkic commanded the SS: SS-Obersturmbannfuehrer Andreas Meyer-Mader — November
1943-28 March 1944's, SS-Hauptsturmführer Beale leagues — March 28 — April 6, 1944, the SS-Hauptsturmführer Hermann — April 6 — May 1944, the SS-shturmbannfyurera reserve Franz Liebermann — June — August
1944, SS-Hauptsturmführer Rainer Oltssha — September — October 1944, the SS-Standartenführer Wilhelm Hinterzats (under the pseudonym Harun al-Rashid) — October — December 1944, the SS-Hauptsturmführer Furst — January — May 1945. With all the parts of the connection are the mullahs, and the Supreme Imam of the call was Naguib Hodiya.
The loss of the SS
During the Polish campaign in the loss of the SS-numbered several dozen people. The a
dvantage of the German army in the arms and immediate course of the campaign brought the loss of the Waffen-SS almost to a minimum. In 1940, the West SS faced with an entirely different enemy. The highest level of training British Army prepared in advance the position and the availability of modern artillery of the Allies became an obstacle to the SS to victory. In the course of the western campaign, the Waffen-SS had lost about 5,000 people. The officers and non-commissioned officers in the process of fighting a fighter to attack fascinated by example that, in the views of the Wehrmacht generals, led to unreasonably huge losses in the middle of the Waffen-SS officers. Certainly, the percentage of loss in the middle of the Waffen-SS officers was higher than in the parts of the Wehrmacht, but the premise that it is not necessary to find a bad preparation or as a method of warfare. In parts of the Waffen-SS ruled  corporate spirit and not so obvious edge between an officer and a soldier, as the Wehrmacht. Apart from this, the structure of the Waffen-SS was built on the basis of "fyurerprintsipa" and that's why in the attacks of the SS officers were ahead of their own fighter and killed along with them.
On the Eastern Front SS encountered fierce resistance Russian army and as a result for the first 5 months of the war, the Waffen-SS had lost more than 36,500 men killed, wounded and missing. With the opening of the Second Front SS loss increased further. According to the most modest estimates, during the period from September 1, 1939 to May 13, 1945 the SS had lost more than 253,000 soldiers and officers killed. During this time, 24 were killed by General Waffen-SS (excluding suicides and police generals), and two SS-General were shot by a court. The number of the wounded in the SS to May 1945 was about 400,000 people, with some SS men were injured more than 2-times, but after the treatment vorachivalis still in operation. According to Leon Degrel of all members of the Walloon Waffen-SS units 83% of soldiers and officers were injured one or more times. Maybe in a number of divisions percent had wound was smaller, but I think less than 50%, it did not fall. Waffen SS had to act in the main in the occupied territories, and by the end of the war, they lost more than 70,000 people missing.