Russian Army awards system is as of 1988. It differs from the previous only in that it includes merit, after the show in 1970 and amended several awards placement (instead of horizontally inclined). In general, it is not much changed from the time of stateliness Russian war.
It must be emphasized:
1. In the Soviet Union to the awards includes only those distinctions that have been established by the Supreme Council (SC) of the USSR and the awarding of which is done by the Decree of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet or else the orders of some ministries (Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs, the KGB), on behalf of the Armed Forces of the USSR.
2. Are divided on the merits of the medals. The Order is the highest merit more than a medal and award the Order is made only by the Decree of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet on the basis of the submitted to reward the face of personal petitions (Premium sheet View). Awarding the most medals done by the Decree of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet, or the order of some ministries (Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Internal Affairs, the KGB) on the basis of the submitted lists in the USSR Armed Forces.
3. Many orders can be awarded not only the people, and the organization of the town, an area of the country.
Medals are awarded only to people. Citizenship awarded to individuals does not matter.
4. Statute of the merits of each identified exploits or awards for which an individual may be awarded to one or another merit, and many of the awards can be divided into the military (combat) and civilians. The main aspect of a person committing or its heroism awards. Although, to be eligible for merit awards by some to be the military, hold a certain position, to have a certain rank, composed of military service in a given period.
5. If the credit has several degrees, the award by some of them can only turn, starting from the lowest and less than one merit of each degree.
The merits of having two or three degrees of reward does not turn, and regardless of their position.
This is a first for the Orders of Suvorov, Bohdan Khmelnytsky, Kutuzov.
If the credit does not have powers, then the same can be credited to award a couple of time.This in the main refers to the orders. The majority of medals can award only once.
6. Order has 2 kinds — worn on the block (1) and worn without pads (2). Medals, all have pads (3).
Block, an iron plate pentagonal shape, covered with cloth tape colors that are assigned to this merit. At the bottom pad has a hole which is threaded through a ring to which the service is suspended. On the back of the shoe has a safety pin to attach to the merits of their looks. Individual medals may be another shoe shape.
7.Zamesto awards themselves can be worn so called «strip Awards.»
When worn themselves merit, and when the straps and wear them at all whether on civilian clothes decided by the award, and wearing a military uniform on a strictly regulated.
8.Vse services distributed by his own seniority. The precedence of merit is defined in the statute. The higher the feats or awards are awarded, much less the highest merit, it can be encouraged.
As of the 1988 awards was followed by seniority (the oldest is merit in the highest part of the list, the youngest at the bottom. Shows only certain images)
1. The Order of Lenin;
2. Order of the October Revolution;
3. Order of the Red Banner;
4. The Order of Suvorov I degree
5. Order of Ushakov I degree;
6. Order of Kutuzov, I degree;
7. Order of Nakhimov I degree;
8. The Order of Bogdan Khmelnitsky I degree;
9. The Order of Suvorov II degree;
10. Order of Ushakov II degree;
11. Order of Kutuzov II degree;
12. Order of Nakhimov II degree;
13. The Order of Bogdan Khmelnitsky II degree;
14. The Order of Suvorov III level;
15. Order of Kutuzov, III degree;
16. The Order of Bogdan Khmelnitsky III level
17. Order of Alexander Nevsky;
18. Order of the Russian War I level
19. Order Russian War II degree;
20. Order of the Red Banner of Labor;
21. Order of Friendship of Peoples;
22. The Order of the Red Star;
23. Order «For Service to the Motherland in the Armed Forces of the USSR» I degree;
24. Order «For Service to the Motherland in the Armed Forces 2SSR» II degree;
25. Order «For Service to the Motherland in the Armed Forces 2SSR» III degree;
26. The Order of Merit;
27. Order «For Personal Courage»;
28. The Order of Glory of I degree;
29. The Order of Glory II degree;
30. The Order of Glory III level;
31. Order of Labor Glory I degrees
32. Order of Labor Glory II degree;
33. Order of Labor Glory III level;
34. Medal «For Courage»;
35. Medal of Ushakov;
36. The medal «For Military Merit»;
37. Nakhimov Medal;
38. Medal «for valor»;
39. Medal «For Labor»;
40. Medal «For Valiant Labor (for military valor.) To commemorate the 100th anniversary of day or the birth of Vladimir Ilyich Lenin»;
41. Medal «Partisan Russian War» I degree;
42. Medal «Partisan Russian war» II degree;
43. Medal «For Distinction in Protection of State Border of the USSR»;
44. Medal «For Distinction in Military Service» I degree;
45. Medal «For Distinction in Military Service» II degree;
46. Medal «For the best service for the protection of public order»;
47. Medal «For Courage on fire»;
48. Medal «For the people in trouble»;
49. The medal «For the Defense of Leningrad»;
50. The medal «For the Defense of Moscow»;
51. The medal «For the Defense of Odessa»;
52. The medal «For the Defense of Sevastopol»;
53. Medal «For the defense of Stalingrad»;
54. The medal «For the Defense of Kiev»;
55. The medal «For the Defense of the Caucasus»;
56. Medal «For the Defence of Russian Arctic ‘;
57. Medal «For Victory over Germany in the stateliness Russian War of 1941-1945.»;
58. Medal «Twenty Years of Victory in Lofty Russian War of 1941-1945.»;
59. Medal «Thirty Years of Victory in Lofty Russian War of 1941-1945.»;
60. Medal «Forty Years of Victory in Lofty Russian War of 1941-1945.»; 61.medal «Victory over Japan»;
62. Medal «For the capture of Budapest»;
63. Medal «For the Capture of Konigsberg»;
64. Medal «For the capture of Vienna»
65. Medal «For the Capture of Berlin»;
66. Medal «For the liberation of Belgrade»;
67. Medal «For the liberation of Warsaw»;
68. Medal «For the liberation of Prague»;
69. The medal «For Valiant Labor in Lofty Russian War of 1941-1945.»;
70. Medal «Veteran of Labor»;
71. Medal «Veteran of the Armed Forces of the USSR»;
72. Medal «For strengthening military cooperation»;
73. Medal «For the recovery of ferrous metallurgy enterprises of the South»;
74. Medal «For the recovery of the coal mines of Donbass»;
75. Medal «For development of virgin lands»;
76. Medal «For the construction of the Baikal-Amur Railroad»;
77. Medal «For the conversion of the RSFSR Non-Black Earth»;
78. Medal «For development of mineral resources and development of oil and gas complex of Western Siberia»;
79. Medal «XX years of the Red Army»;
80. Medal «30 Years of the Russian Army and Navy»;
81. Medal «40 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR»;
82. Medal «50 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR»;
83. Medal «60 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR»;
84. Medal «70 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR»;
85. Medal «50 Years of Russian police»;
86. Medal «In memory of the 800th anniversary of Moscow»;
87. Medal «In memory of the 250th anniversary of Leningrad»;
88. Medal «In memory of the 1500th anniversary of Kiev»;
89. Medal «For the ideal service» I degree;
90. Medal «For the ideal service» II degree;
91. Medal «For the ideal service» III degree.
Questions wearing awards, their placement in military clothes were strictly regulated by Title V of the Rules of wearing military uniforms odezhki Russian Army and Navy, approved by the Ministry of Defense of the USSR № 250 of March 4, 1988. This section is called «The wearing of orders, medals of the USSR, sashes and ribbons medals on bars and other symbols differences on uniform clothes».
The illustration shows the placement of awards, worn on the pads on the double-breasted jacket (1) (generals and naval officers) for single-breasted officer’s uniform (2), on the soldier’s uniform (3) and a sailor formenke (4). Signs are not shown the merits of a grayish color.
Foreign services are worn below the Russian, which is well seen in the double-breasted jacket (1). On the left side of the chest worn those foreign services, which are something like a pad or hung on the tapes. There are no restrictions on the wearing of foreign awards do not exist. They can be worn even if the soldier is not a single Russian merit, or they do not comply with Russian standards. No permits for carrying of foreign awards.
The illustration shows the placement of awards on the right side of the chest. Badges, apart from the above awards are worn below, and if a soldier has no such orders, the badges are worn on the spot orders. Foreign merit, without pads or belts as worn on the right side of the chest below the Russian orders, but above the chest symbols.
The illustration shows the placement of brackets with a double-breasted jacket (generals and naval officers) (1), the officer on the jacket (2), on the sea closed jacket (3), on the sailor’s formenke (4) and at a private soldier’s tunic daily (5).
Russian awards system was not without its drawbacks:
-must be worn all merit, that from time to time in order bearer prvraschalo real «iconostasis»;
-establishment of medals, which was not clear who and what reward (800 years of Moscow, Leningrad, 250 years, 1500 years of Kyiv, day or 100 years from the birth of Lenin);
-replacement of Khrushchev rewarding soldiers for long service medals on the medal «For the perfect service», what is the country’s top management has expressed his disdain for the grave of military labor and unsafe.
The modern awards system of the Russian Federation is a mixture of converted feral illiterate awards of the Russian Federation with another royal Russian premium system. Quite absurd in the XXI century modern look to the Old Testament clothes over his shoulder sashes, medals on chains and on the cervix. Puzzling hasty substitution reddish tricolor ribbons on Star Hero, hastily perelitsovannye medal «For Courage» and the Order of Friendship. Modern awards system of the Russian Federation was not vospriemnitsey premium Russian traditions of old times, nor worthy continuer of the traditions of Russian.
Awards system itself «democratic, most free» country in the world the U.S. is stiffer to foreign awards.
Army Office of AR 670-1 categorically determined which countries and which specific services has the right to wear the South American serviceman, while if he does not have American awards, no single foreign services, he has no right to wear. Obviously, Russian Alliance in this very small list of states Unknown.
And General Eisenhower put Russian Order «Victory» also had no right to.
And South American pilots, distilled in the USSR aircraft, South American military convoys polar explorers also can not wear even on the merits of Russian civilian clothes.