Designed by the engineer Vahan Minasyan.
Automation tools works on the principle of blowback, simplifying konsturktsiyu for artisanal production. The gun can be equipped with a grenade launcher GP-30, bayonet, a telescopic sight. VAHAN very similar to the MBK-2 because V. Minasyan, serving in the army, took advantage of this machine, and he also served as the basis VAHANa.
Caliber — 5.45 mm
Insert — 5.45 x 39 mm
The initial velocity — 1000 m / s
Barrel length — 415 mm
Weight — 3.85 kg
Capacity — 30/45 cartridge
with mechanical sight — 500 m
with a telescopic sight — 1000 m
Rate of fire — 800 rounds / min
Length — 920 mm
Length with folded butt — 725 mm
The optical sight — 4.5 x
Years of operation: since 1999
Used by Armenia
Weight, kg: 2.7
Length in mm: 700
Barrel length: 415
Cartridge: 5,45 × 39 mm
Caliber, mm: 5.45
Working arrangements: removal of powder gases, butterfly valve
rds / min: 600-650
The initial velocity, m / s: 900
Sighting range, m: 400
Feed system: detachable box magazine 30 or 45 rounds
K-3 — Armenian automatic bullpup system with automatic and automatic fire, and the fire from a grenade launcher. Developed by the Department of Military Industry at the Ministry of Defense of Armenia
For the first time automatic K-3 5.45 was presented to the audience in 1996. Despite the fact that the mechanism of the machine is comparable to the mechanism of the Kalashnikov assault rifle, its configuration is in the form of a bullpup, ie the hammer mechanism and the store located in the butt from behind the trigger. On the main indicators, it is identical to the AK-74, with all this, the Armenian machine cost is lower, better accuracy and less recoil. K-3 in the main own weight made of iron. The design of the machine provides for the ability to install a standard optical sight PSO-1 with a 4-fold increase in telescope, also produced in Armenia. 
K-11 (cnayperskaya rifle)
K-11 — 5.45 mm sniper rifle made in Armenia.  K-11 rifle with manual shutter has many components of the rifle to the K-3.
The first time was introduced in 1996.