Deputy County Sheriff Arafa Jim Osborne arrived to evict John and Julie Holtshauer from their home on September 15 in Tsentenniale, Colorado. The court decided to evict the family of five because of problems with the payment of rent. Home owner sued for their tenants.
1.Dzhon Holtshauer, the contractor at the construction site, said he had lost 40% of its business due to the weakened economy and the prolonged housing crisis. He says he regularly paid the owner of the house, but he had left a debt of $ 100. As a result, the team movers evicted from their homes in the middle of the day.
2. Movers endure things Holtshauer family home.
3. All the belongings of the family were on the streets, after which the workers changed the locks.
4. Left: Julie with children who have come home after school to see that all of their stuff out on the street. Right: Julie soothes my 9 year old daughter Olivia.
5. John is talking with a neighbor.
6. Julie of their belongings after the eviction.
See also The Americans